Javascript is vital for the advanced features in this website such as Property Search. Please enable or upgrade your browser

EPC Request

The law states that if you wish to sell or rent your domestic or commercial property you must have a valid Energy Performance Certificate. Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) show potential home buyers or tenants how energy efficient the building is. An EPC contains information on typical energy costs and carbon dioxide emissions. A coloured chart represents how energy efficient the building is, or could be, similar to those used on household electrical appliances.

EPCs are needed whenever a property is:

  • Built
  • Sold
  • Rented

Tom Henry & Co are able to provide both commercial & residential EPCs for letting & sales purposes. To book an EPC or for further information please fill out the form below: