Tom Henry and Co was established in 1979
in Dungannon, Co. Tyrone and has been striving to provide a professional, efficient and friendly property service ever since.
At Tom Henry & Co we possess local knowledge, the ability and desire to understand the expectations and aspirations of our clients, as well as the similar needs of potential purchasers. Couple this with our genuine passion for property AND people, unrivalled knowledge and experience in the local marketplace, a professional approach with a sensitive and empathetic attitude, together with a dedication to continuously improving our service by employing the latest technologies, Tom Henry & Co are capable of delivering the leading service for all your property needs.
Working harder to make your move easier…
Why Choose Tom Henry & Co?
- Unrivalled knowledge with over 35 years experience in the local market.
- Full property service including Residential Sales & Rentals, Commercial Sales & Lettings, Property Management, Financial Services, Valuations, EPCs, Consultation & New development guidance.
- Highly qualified staff: Tom Henry MRICS (member of The Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors) and Stephen Henry BSc. (Hons) Assoc. RICS (Honours degree in Property Investment and associate member of RICS).
- RICS member firm and members of The Property Ombudsman.
- Pre-sale/rental valuations & no obligation advice.
- Regularly updated website with high quality virtual tours & floor plans available.
- Full colour brochures with professional photographs & 3D floor plans.
- Significant market exposure via social media, billboard advertising, local press and numerous online property portals.
- Accompanied viewings; including after hours (never miss a buyer!)
- Mailing list.
- Agreed sales monitored to completion.
“An honest, experienced and professional company who are always available to help… Tom Henry & Co restored my faith in Estate Agents”